Monday, November 3, 2014

Family-Friendly Places : Boneo Maze and Wetlands Centre

Boneo Maze and Wetlands Centre is one of the many family-friendly places that I've been to. Located at Mornington Peninsula, it is an almost one hour drive from the CBD.

The last time I was there was in the summer of 2012 and I think it was a lovely place to take kids for a short getaway. I do believe there have been more attractions being built since the last time I was there, such as the Adventure Zone.

Front entrance

If you enjoy walking inside a maze

Insects and plants are plentiful 


Don't be surprised by the artificial living beings there



Of course you can do some bird watching there

And they do have random signboards all over the place



Ha ha!

Yes people, do not disturb the trees!

Please refer to the next photo...

Mushroom village

More mushroom villages


Live sized chess set

x


No comments:

Post a Comment