Monday, September 1, 2014

August Highlights and Welcoming Spring

September is here and it is officially the first day of spring, although I've seen flowers starting to bloom since a couple of weeks back.

A mild winter with many days of above average temperatures, winter, you will truly be missed by me.

A change of season is a welcomed relief, especially for yours truly who grew up in a place of eternal sunshine and sometimes freakish monsoon rain.

With the changing month and also the season, let me take you back to my blog posts in the month of August.

1. Experimental Kitchen - an introduction of one of my blog's feature column

2. Kuih Lapis - a must try delicacy!

3. Blog-Olan: The Name - another feature column, a write-up on my blogging journey

4. Soulful Melody presenting Tahu by Fynn Jamal

5. Understanding Your Refrigerator - how much do you know of this ubiquitous electrical appliance?

6. Blog-Olan: Why Blog - find out my reasons to blog

7. Comfort Food: Egg Roll Biscuits - has a nostalgic appeal to me

8. Father's Day Inspiration - sharing what I've seen of things that can (or you would never EVER) be given to that special father figure in your life

Before I end this post, just to let you know that my tulips are going to bloom soon. Yippeyyy!!! Gardening feature post on this coming soon!



 Both were planted on the same day with two different varieties but one is growing faster than the other



x

No comments:

Post a Comment