Tuesday, August 12, 2014

BLOG-OLAN : Why Blog

{Image:Pixabay}

I have mentioned before that this blog isn't my first attempt at writing.

I could never maintain my previous blogs because I did not have a focus and reason to blog.

I am in a quest to find myself and to see the extent of my capabilities in terms of writing articles with good, meaningful content.

I grew up with not English as my first language. So to blog in a language that is never on the tip of my tongue is not easy.

I think in a different language, and I have to translate my thoughts into an entirely different language.

I do have an option to write in my own native language.

However that would not achieve my goal of reaching a wide spectrum of readers as possible as English language is probably the most commonly spoken language in the world.

By doing all these, I hope to be able to accomplish these goals:

1. improve my writing skills 
2. improve my English grammar
3. to be able to express my thoughts in an organised manner
4. to build a blog into a brand that I could be truly proud of
5. to use my long forgotten research skills into writing a good piece of article

So for the time being, if you see any typos, grammatical or contraction errors, please forgive yours truly.

I am a lifelong learner :)


{Image:Pixabay}

x

No comments:

Post a Comment