Saturday, June 14, 2014

Games, Games, Games!

I would say that I spend many hours per week playing games on my iPad. I play them in between chores and when my kids are napping or sleeping.

Sometimes my kids would watch me play those games and even 'help' at times.

There are many types of games around. Just browse through and I am sure you'll find a genre that suits you.

As for myself, I have always been a big fan of the time management games. In time management games, you perform a series of tasks as quickly as possible. By the end of the game, you will achieve points that will enable you to progress in the game, or trade the points for elements that you could use to advance yourself in the game.

Over the years, I've played with different titles of games and I have enjoyed them very much. Except for the occasional bugs or incompatibility issues (usually iPhone games aren't compatible on iPad, so you have to wait for the iPad version to be released), I have only praises for all the games that I've tried.

Here is a list of the games that I've enjoyed playing over the years:

PlayFirst Games

1. Wedding Dash Deluxe
 
2. Wedding Dash 4-ever

3. Wedding Dash 3: Ready, Aim, Love!

4. Diner Dash Deluxe

5. Diner Dash: Grilling Green

6. Cooking Dash

7. Hotel Dash Deluxe

8. Parking Dash

G5 Games

1. Supermarket Mania 2 HD

2. Supermarket Management 2 HD

3. Stand O' Food 3 HD

GameHouse Games

1. Delicious Emily's True Love

2. Delicious Emily's Wonder Wedding 

3. Delicious Emily's Honeymoon Cruise

4. Delicious Emily's Childhood Memories

Flipline Studios

1. Papa's Freezeria HD

BigWig

1. Hot Dog Bush

Some of these games has very good story line which I love, apart from the fun and catchy tunes.

I love love love these types of games and I hope many more would come out in the future.

If you would like to see a different list which has other games that I've played, please refer to the second citation below.



Citation

Casual Game. (2014 June 6). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 17:46, June 13, 2014, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Casual_game&oldid=611766510

Top 10 Time Management Games. (2010 August 6). In TopTenz. Retrieved 17:51, June 13, 2014, from http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-time-management-games.php



No comments:

Post a Comment