Monday, June 23, 2014

MOMMY MUST-HAVES : Cargo Pants

Staying at home with very young kids is a very challenging job. The toughest so far for me. No pay, long hours, perpetual fatigue..the list is just endless.

Going out with the kids on my own is like going on an unknown adventure. There are food and drinks to be packed. Diapers. Blanket. Hats / beanies. Extra clothes in case of emergency spills.

And what about myself? What I wear depends heavily on what kind of outing it is going to be. The one thing that I love wearing the most now is my blue cargo pants.




That pants is extremely comfortable and those pockets are where I stash my must have items on me all the time such as keys, card, loose change and mobile phone.

Would love to have more of this type of pants in my wardrobe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment