Thursday, June 26, 2014

REPURPOSING IDEAS - Magazines

I love reading and I read all sorts of printed and digital materials. It is easy to organise my digital materials but the same cannot be said about my printed magazines.

Over time, I've accumulated stacks and boxes of magazines. I realised then that no matter how much I love my magazine possessions, I had to throw out some, if not all of those magazines to make room for other things in the house.

Just some of my past magazine collections



Before I chuck them out into the recycling bin, I cut out pictures or big colourful fonts out for my daughter. She happily accepts them and started to paste those cut-outs in her scrapbook.




I was glad that the magazines were useful for one last time before being thrown away.

Good repurposing idea huh?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment